San Francisco July 4th of July Weekend Pub Crawl
San Francisco 4th of July Weekend Pub Crawl
Our forefathers would’ve loved to know that San Francisco is having one of the best pub crawls in history this year. Join us with the annual Fourth of July Independence Day pubcrawls. We are offering you some of the greatest drink specials and bar promotions around. Come celebrate and enjoy the spirit of freedom and independence this year with us in San Francisco.
We want to see you in your best red, white, and blue gear! San Francisco has a lot of hills and some of the most amazing top bars in America so get ready to strap your boots up and bar crawl with us. Since some of the most amazing bars in all of California teamed up with us this year, we are sure you will have a blast.
Last year we had a great Independence Day Fourth of July pubcrawls this year we have hundreds of people coming in from all over the pubcrawls universe for one reason, to have one of the best bar crawls they’ve ever had.
How does a Pub Crawl work?
There will be a starting location for your San Francisco 4th Of July Pub crawl printed on your ticket. After you buy your ticket, just report to this starting location at the start time and date for your event and there will be a pub crawl staff member there to help you. Once you show them your ticket at the door, they will give you a wristband that allows you access to all the bars we have in store for you. Remember to show up early so you can take advantage of all the great drink specials and promotions on this bar crawl!
Check out our FAQ page for more information.
Get Your Tickets Here!
HOW IT WORKS
- Buy your ticket for the day you want to go .
- Check-in at Comet Club during the following times: 1-4PM, Saturday 7.1 (Do not be late, no exceptions, you must check-in by 4pm)
- At that point, you will be given a map with the bar locations in San Francisco and when they’re participating in the drink specials.
- Must be 21+ to participate.
- Do Not Drive: Use Ride Share, Take a cab, limo, walk or arrange designated driver.
- Be kind and courteous to all, don’t forget to tip your bartenders, and Have Fun!
Purchase now before the next price increase: