TBOX 2019, Chicago’s Original 12 Bars of Xmas in Wrigleyville, The World’s Largest, Longest-Running Christmas / Costume / Charity Bar Crawl!
Discounted Early Bird Tickets On Sale Now for TBOX 2019 – Festa’s 24th Annual, Original Twelve Bars of Xmas. On Saturday, December 14, starting at 10AM, over 30 venues will be participating in our annual festival. A portion of every ticket sold will benefit the Lakeview East Community Partnership, a great local charitable organization. Join us in helping spread holiday cheer in our beautiful city of Chicago!
This Year’s TBOX Theme is MEMES! We’ll have meme picture frames, meme scavenger hunts, and a bunch of other meme related activities. As always, we’re encouraging all participants to dress up in their most festive Santa suits. Red, green, a full blown santa suite or perhaps an ugly sweater – all are invited! Throughout the past two decades, we’ve had over 200,000 TBOX participants and we’re excited to keep the good times rolling.
TBOX is the master of holiday cheer! This year, attendees can enjoy all the TBOX fun, including:
– 80’s glam metal tribute band, Hairbanger’s Ball will be playing the Opening Ceremonies at Cubby Bear Wrigleyville at 9AM!
– Party with UltraBeat at 1:30PM, as they deliver your Party and Dance hits!
– Dance the night away with Stache! Stache will be playing Closing Ceremonies at the Cubby Bear starting at 7:45PM!
– Sing your heart out with DJ Kev Rokken’s Rockstar Karaoke!
– Many bars will be serving a FREE BREAKFAST from 1030AM-12PM, only included with a ticket purchase.
– Score some awesome FREE TBOX SWAG!
– Enjoy some great Instagram photo opportunities with our famous Photo Frames and Face in the Holes.
– Meet, Mingle, and Snap (a photo) with Chance The Snapper’s hero, Alligator Bob!
– Sip on delicious cocktails and drinks with Drink Specials for all participants.
TBOX 2019 – Chicago’s 24th Annual 12 Bars of Xmas Crawl
FOLLOW US AT FACEBOOK