Happy Hour St Paddy’s Pub Crawl Santa Monica
Ahhhh.. St Patrick’s Day. The time of the year when we put the winter season behind us and begin to look forward to the hot Spring and Summer seasons. What better way to celebrate the real heat of Santa Monica, California, than to grab a cold beer and scour the town on a massive pub crawl event? That’s right! We’re at it again. The annual Santa Monica Luck of the Irish bar crawl is back. With the registration ticket, you’ll retrieve an official PubCrawls.com Wristband 🔥 and fully detailed crawl map, which will outline the best green-beer/shamrock drink specials in town. All of the bars are within walking distance of each other. Enjoy the weekend festivities with the best party pass in all of Santa Monica.
** Drinks Specials Increase by $2 after 10pm. Drink specials may vary at certain locations.**
Drink Specials: $2 Beers // $3 Well Drinks // $4 Shots
How it works:
1) Buy your ticket for the day you want to go
2) You MUST Check-in at the Circle Bar or Barney’s Beanery during the following times:
Friday 3.16 | Times: 5pm-10pm // Saturday 3.17 Times: 1pm-10pm
- Circle Bar – 2926 Main St, Santa Monica, CA
- Barney’s Beanery – 1351 3rd St, Santa Monica, CA 90401
(You may register anytime between those times, but don’t miss the final cut off time. Keep in mind some locations will start and stop participating in the drink specials at different times throughout the night, but new ones will begin.)
3) At Registration, you will be given a map with the bar locations and when they’re participating in the drink specials.
Do Not Drive – Take a cab, limo, walk, or arrange designated driver.
Purchase now before the next price increase:
FOLLOW US AT FACEBOOK